Rainbow Iron on HTV Vinyl for DIY T-Shirts Fabric Clothes for Cricut Silhouette Cameo
- Material: PU
- Size: 12 inches x 5 feet (30.5cm*153cm) & 12 inches x 6 feet (30.5cm*183cm)
- Color: Multicolor (as picture shows)
- How to use: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 275-285 °F/135-140℃ for 8-10s seconds (temperature may vary depending on your dryer)
- Peel: Cold/Cool
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc
- Wide Applications: Suitable for sportswear bags, hats, pillows, shirts, T-shirts crafts and others
- Do not wash your custom made items until at least 24 hours after applying the HTV
- Where possible, turn your item inside out and hang dry when washing
- Gentle machine or hand wash
- Do not use a hot wash
- Do not tumble dry
Free shipping on orders over US$98.0 to the most countries in the world. While it's US$30 for orders under US$98.0.
1. Shipping Terms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. Please contact us for assistance in customs clearance if needed.
2. Delivery Time = 1 to 3 Working Days (Processing Time) + 3 to 7 Working Days (Carrier Time). As we have the strictly quality control, it usually takes 1 to 3 working days for our warehouse to processing the order.
And it usually takes 3 to 7 working days to reach you by Fedex/ DHL/ UPS/ TNT. Pls feel free to contact us if you don't receive the package within 10 days.
3. The tracking information will be sent to your email after the parcel was shipped.
Tax duties as per country's policy
The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes imposed on the package at customs, these charges are controlled by your country, and VinylFrog has no way to mitigate these.
1.Tax/duty is to be paid by the customer as per their country's policy, we are not liable for any tax/duty incurred in customer's destination country.
2.If the item is returned back to us due to non-acceptance by the customer, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
3.If the customer refuses to accept the parcel because of tax problems, and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any tax/duty we paid upon receiving the returned item and refund the remaining amount.
Contact us at email@example.com for any query.